1. Fast Electronic Reports With Color Photos Within 24 hrs ~ Fast electronic reports with color photos allow you to completely understand what is being described in your report. In today’s world, time is important. Having your report within 24 hrs gives you and your real estate agent time to decide on the next step in your buying process. If problems are found, then a professional and fast report allows you to get estimates quickly and determine the next steps to take. A fast report with no large problems allows you to get into your new home that much quicker. Check out our Sample Report
2. Free INFARED imaging of problem areas ~ The free INFRARED imaging shows the details of problems that may or may not exist. Many problems cannot be seen with the naked eye. Thermal imaging gives a more detailed look into areas of concern. Home Inspectors typically do not use a moisture meter and go over every inch of the home. But with thermal imaging the home can be quickly scanned and moisture may be seen that was hidden to a visual inspection. Infrared can point out moisture, electrical and energy issues that normal inspectors commonly miss. Thermal imaging gives piece of mind to both you and the real estate agent in the condition of the home.
3. Free Home Energy Report ~ The free Home Energy report gives the new home owner ideas on future improvements that may benefit home energy savings. With the high cost of all types of energy, the report gives estimates on the home yearly energy usage, pinpoints energy inefficiencies, recommends improvements and determines future savings. A Home Energy eBook is included that describes additional steps to take to save energy, increase comfort and protect the environment.
4. Free video footage of roof ~ Every roof that is safe to be on will get a free video footage taken of the entire roof. Only so much can be seen from the ground or the eaves with a ladder. The video of the roof allows the inspector, potential buyer and home owner to see the condition of the roof. The video is used to point out the good and/or problems that the roof may have. It allows you to have first hand access without the danger associated with being on the roof.
Every roof that is safe to be on will get a free video footage taken of the entire roof. Only so much can be seen from the ground or the eaves with a ladder. The video of the roof allows the inspector, potential buyer and home owner to see the condition of the roof. The video is used to point out the good and/or problems that the roof may have. It allows you to have first hand access without the danger associated with being on the roof.
5. Free customized Home Maintenance newsletter ~ After the purchase of your new home you will receive occasional emails that are customized to your home about maintenance issues that you may need to address. This free Home Maintenance newsletter is voluntary and may be stopped at anytime. But it does allow for reminders of things that you may do to keep your home in good condition. Every home needs maintenance and the newsletter is just a tool that can help with those issues.
No matter which home inspector you choose, make sure that you are satisfied with the results so you feel confident with the inspection and your future purchase. You should walk away with the feeling that you have been provided with the highest quality evaluation of your new home.
Benefits of a Home Inspection
Your Southern Tier Premier Home Inspection Company | Let the experienced Precision Home Inspectors help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Precision Home Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Southern Tier area, we can help!
Call Us Today (607)426-6242 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website